NEW ZEALAND – Work Visa Application Fees to Double
Effective November 5, 2018, application fees for New Zealand visas will increase dramatically.
The fee changes will affect the individuals applying for work, residence and visitor visas and employers seeking accreditation or sponsoring work and residence visas.
Key Fee Changes
The key changes are as follows:
- The discount for online applications will be removed;
- 54% increase across most work visa categories;
- 43% increase to immigration levies;
- 10% increase to visitor visas and most residence visas;
- 1% decrease for skilled migrant residence visas;
- 20% increase to employee accreditation initial and subsequent applications;
- 6.5% fee reduction for student visas.
The full schedule of current and proposed fees and levies is here .
• Employers or visa applicants who may be affected by the upcoming fee changes to their employment and visa requirements before November 5, 2018.